We are fascinated when the first teaser of Superstar Mahesh’s Spyder movie released, But there are many facts you were not aware of. Lets get into it,
Did not watch teaser–Watch here
Facts related to Spyder-
- The production designer, Rupin Suchak, of Superstar and Prince Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film,
Spyder, has made some interesting revelations about the star.
- Suchak revealed that the actor himself has done some interesting stunts in the action-thriller.
Must read article-
- In a recent interview, Suchak said that, “Mahesh has done some fabulous stunts which we never
thought an actor could do. But, the actor did it all by himself without any body double. We were all quite
stunned.” “This man has taken it to another league. There is a particular sequence where even the
stunt doubles were scared of doing it. But Mahesh just went ahead and delivered it.”
- Mahesh is essaying the character of a spy in the film, it is bound to have high quality action
scenes.Moreover, films of Murugadoss are known for stylish and intelligent action set pieces. Now, Suchak
has raised expectations on the action part, which according to Suchak was on par with international
films, in Spyder by spilling beans on to what extent Mahesh went for this film.
- Rupin, who has worked on films such as R Balki’s Ki & Ka and Gauri Shinde’s Dear Zindagi, says
Murugadoss has given him all the liberty to go ahead and do what he wishes to do. “Murugadoss sir
wanted something remarkably stylish. A complete urban look. He has given me all the liberty to do
my work. I have focussed on stylizing the production design to what he expects,” says Rupin.
- While 50% of Spyder has been shot at real locations, the remaining portion is being filmed on sets.
“Even on live locations, we have created sets. Spyder has an elegant texture. The story has a lot of
relevance to different places. We constructed two important sets in EVP Studios, Chennai, which is
quite challenging. “Murugadoss sir has given a solid story this time. There will be a fine balance
of Indian and international elements.”
- The film “Spyder”, is being directed by ace filmmaker AR Murugadoss as a Tamil-Telugu bilingual.
Produced by NVR Cinema, Spyder features Rakul Preet opposite Mahesh Babu. Also starring Tamil
actor- director SJ Suryah as the antagonist, the movie marks veteran lensman Santhosh Sivan’s first
Telugu film. Harris Jayaraj has composed the music for the project.
- Bearing staggering expectations, this Telugu-Tamil bilingual is expected for worldwide release on
September 27 this year. The recently released first look was initially met with mixed response but the title has
received audience’s acceptance as time passed by.