India is growing digitally day after day, We have seen many revolutions such as digital India initiative, Reliance jio bringing such a lower cost internet to people, Now our government released an App called mAadhar which will store our aadhar card so that we don’t need to carry them physical, Let’s get into more detail,
This app work only for the people who linked their mobile number with aadhar.
This app can be used to lock or unload your biometrics.
This app available only for Android for now and soon for all other operating systems.
How to use this app–
- Download App from the play store
- Verify your aadhar id either by qr code or by manually entering it.
- Now verify your mobile number.
- This app uses timed based otp instead of sms based otp.
- Now set a password for your app.
- Now your profile will be seen in the dashboard.